Lithium Refinery Remediation Works
Client: Tianqi Lithium
Location: Kwinana, WA
Summary: WATMAR completed a range of remedial works at this site including;
- Repair of stainless-steel piping in tanks,
- Addition of Stainless-Steel bellows to pipework,
- Addition of knife and ball isolation valves in sodium sulphate centrifuge assembly,
- Manufacture and install replacement pipe spools,
- Manufacture and install replacement valve assemblies
- Install rubber lined pipe spools,
- Modify pit spools and discharge water pipes
In each case, WATMAR undertook initial inspections of each section and provided the customer with a solution. WATMAR’s ability to provide innovative solutions in each situation has delivered large cost savings and operational reliability for the future.
- High experienced troubleshooting processes,
- Innovative products and solutions proposed to resolve problems,
- All works completed on schedule and on budget.
- Incident & injury free